SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP Digital Spray Gun, I-nozzle, 1 x RPS cup 0.6ltr, 1 x RPS cup 0.9ltr, swivel joint
In the ever-evolving world of paint systems and application recommendations, professional painters face both exciting opportunities and fresh challenges. The SATA X 5500, featuring the innovative X-nozzle system, sets a new standard for future applications.
Our time-tested application technologies, HVLP and RP, are still available, and now each offers the choice of “I” or “O” nozzle sets. With increasing nozzle sizes within each technology (HVLP/RP), the material flow rate increments consistently. This means that spray fan size and width remain consistent across the entire nozzle range. In essence, end users can now rely on a transparent and structured system that provides clear and well-defined application options.
SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP variant is extra economical – HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology. Both HVLP and RP variants offer exceptional transfer rates thanks to their low-pressure technology. They provide remarkable flexibility and surpass the transfer rates of 65% required by the VOC directive, meeting the highest demands for painting results.
- Revolutionary: The X-nozzles elevate atomization to a new level.
- Noticeably Quieter: The Whispering nozzle™ reduces noise levels within relevant sound frequency ranges, thanks to its optimized airflow geometry.
- Customizable: Tailored to meet specific application needs, considering paint system characteristics, climate conditions, and application methods (application speed/application control).
- Precise: Optimized material distribution enhances spray consistency and atomization with both spray fan shapes.
- Low Maintenance: No air distribution insert is needed, simplifying and speeding up the cleaning process.
- Consistent: Fan size remains constant throughout the entire nozzle spectrum within each respective atomization technology, with a linear increase in material flow rate.
- Efficient: The optimized atomization concept enables significant material savings by adapting the same application methods as before.