Product Supply Strategy
Products are supplied on the basis of what the customer wants, not what we “believe” they need. Technicians and sales personnel are on hand to assist the customer with a range of products to match the customers’ requirements.
By using a pull-through strategy within the organisation and adopting a method of “good, better, best” in relation to our product supply, we are able to give the customer the option of choosing a product that best suits their needs and more importantly, their budget.
We source finished products from Europe, Asia, and America, aligning ourselves with key and strategic partners throughout the world who have the ability to deliver the service, products and pricing that our customers expect from us.
Value Added Client Services
In addition to providing our distributors and end users with a competitively priced solution for their needs we also add value by:
- Introducing new ideas
- Providing technical support
- Providing on-going sales support and after-sales service
- Training staff-both in the field and in formal training facilities
- Introducing innovative products
- Engaging in joint marketing
- Minimizing the customers stock holdings
- Full conversion facility enabling us to supply customers with tailor made belts-both narrow and wide discs and related products timeously